You can translate this page using Google
IHG recognised as Aon Global Best Employer
IHG has been recognized as a 2017 Aon Global Best Employer! In addition to being globally recognised, we’ll be accredited in 46 countries ranging from Australia to the U.S.A.
Aon’s Best Employers programme compares work places to find companies that create a competitive advantage through their people and become employers of choice. More than 126,000 of our colleagues shared their views through a survey. We were assessed on four things:
- Engagement Index: Our colleagues speak positively about us and are motivated to do their best work every day.
- Leadership Index: Our leaders clearly define a vision for the future, recognise employees’ importance and lead them to success
- Performance Culture Index: Our employees understand, are aligned to our goals and are rewarded and recognized for their hard work
- Employer Brand Index: Our employees are proud of the company they work for and know what makes IHG distinctive as a place to work.
Ranjay Radhakrishnan, Chief Human Resources Officer at IHG said:
“As a company that provides true hospitality for everyone, people are at the very heart of our business. Listening to both our guests and our colleagues is a key part of our culture, so creating a workplace environment where our colleagues are highly engaged is intrinsic to how we operate our business. We are truly delighted to have been accredited as an Aon Global Best Employer, which demonstrates a genuine commitment to our people and our continued focus on creating an engaging environment built on trust and shared values.’’
If you’d like to join our globally recognised team, hit the 'Find A Job' button at the top of the page.
- UK & Ireland
- Middle East
- Central America
- North America
- South America
- Japan & Korea
- South West Asia
- South East Asia
- Greater China
- Hotel Jobs
- Head Office Jobs
- Candlewood Suites
- Crowne Plaza
- Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations
- Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Resorts
- Hotel Indigo
- Staybridge Suites
Jacobs journey: From Holiday Inn Takeover student to Events Manager
Jacob took part in our Hotel Takeover four years ago, at Holiday Inn Norwich North. We caught up with him to find out about his journey from student to Events Manager, in the very same hotel!
IHG® Again Recognized as a Best Place to Work for LGBT Equality
The Human Rights Campaign Foundation has once again recognized IHG as a Best Place to Work for LGBT equality – with a 100% perfect score.